Well-established Immigration Law Firm in Denver is seeking a Bilingual Legal Assistant. This is a fantastic opportunity for individuals looking for meaningful work and career growth in the legal field. The ideal candidate will be fluent in Spanish and English, have excellent written communication skills, and an eagerness to learn!
Duties & Responsibilities:
- New client intake, providing excellent service to the firm's clients.
- Answering phones, directing calls, and taking messages for the Attorneys and Paralegals.
- Preparing legal forms and translating documents from Spanish to English
- Drafting, reviewing, and proofreading correspondence and legal documents.
- Must be able to manage complex tasks efficiently and continuously meet strict deadlines.
- Self-starting with a positive attitude and a willingness to learn.
- Detail-oriented, organized, and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- At least 1 year of law firm experience is required. Immigration experience is preferred.
- Must be able to read, write, and speak both Spanish and English.
- Strong computer skills and proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Experience with immigration or case management software is a plus.
- College degree or paralegal certificate is a plus, but not required.
If you are interested in this Bilingual Legal Assistant job in Denver, please apply!
Email your resume to email@example.com for immediate consideration.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org