Highly-regarded international law firm has an new opening for a Corporate/Securities Paralegal with 3-5 years of experience. The ideal candidate will have exposure to emerging companies/start-ups and be able to work autonomously in a fast-paced practice group.
Duties & Responsibilities Include:
- Assist with registrations and disclosures pertaining to issuers of securities.
- Prepare and file documents in accordance with state securities regulations (Blue Sky Laws).
- Communicate with state administrators/securities examiners to resolve any issues.
- Assist with drafting agreements, certificates, and operative documents relating to offerings.
- Prepare and file documents for corporate formations.
- Put together closing documents/binders for corporate transactions.
- Assist with due diligence reviews and research state regulations and corporate laws relating to public and private offerings.
- Corporate client maintenance, including maintaining corporate records, stock and option administration.
- 3+ years of experience as a corporate paralegal (in-house or at a law firm).
- Bachelor's degree, paralegal certificate, or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of Blue Sky requirements and procedures.
- Experience with Capshare, Shareworks, and Carta is a plus.
Offering a competitive base salary and excellent employee benefits, including health, dental, vision, short & long term disability, life insurance, 401k with match, substantial paid vacation days, paid holidays, paid sick leave, and a discretionary annual bonus!
If you are interested in this Corporate Paralegal job in Denver, please apply! Email your resume email@example.com for immediate consideration.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org