Prominent Law firm located in Louisville has an immediate need for a Corporate/Real Estate Legal Secretary with 5+ years of experience. Though the role is currently remote; it will eventually be back in the office and will only be considering local candidates at this time.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Document and file management
- Assisting in the preparation of basic closing documents, developing processes and procedures to enhance efficiency
- Perform pre-closing during transaction, and post-closing administrative task and assist staff and attorneys in all aspects of the practice to satisfy client's needs.
- 5+ years of transactional legal secretary experience, preferably in a large firm; corporate experience
- Strong computer proficiency, especially with MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- High accuracy and attention to detail when proofreading, typing, and with client billing
- Solid organizational and time management skills and the ability to work well independently
- Great communication and interpersonal skills with a helpful, no-job-too-small mindset
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org