Our client, a renowned San Diego institution, is looking for a Contracts Attorney for a long-term project!
This position is 100% remote. Reports to the Associate General Counsel.
- Drafts, reviews, and negotiates business contracts for a wide variety of business units
- Reviews and updates company policies and procedures
- Assists with compliance efforts
- Communicates with a wide variety of internal clients at all levels within the organization
- Provides interpretation and guidance concerning complex regulations
- Provides general legal advice on day-to-day operational and transactional matters
- Exemplifies the highest standard of work ethics
- Admitted and in good standing to practice law in California
- Ideally, a minimum of four years of legal experience; will consider two-plus years
- Strongly prefer experience in; Transactional, nonprofit, IP, trademarks and copyright procedure
Please send a Word version of your resume to email@example.com for immediate consideration.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org