Highly respected boutique law firm has immediate need for a hybrid Paralegal/Legal Secretary. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of litigation experience at the state and federal levels and ability to support a fast-paced law and motion practice.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Preparing discovery requests and responses
- E-filing with state and federal courts
- Drafting pleadings, subpoenas and other legal documents
- Calendaring filing deadlines
- Generating and editing TOC's/TOA's
- Communicating with clients, courts and opposing counsel
- Minimum 3+ years litigation experience at state and federal levels; 5+ years strongly preferred
- Paralegal Certificate a plus but not required
- Proficiency with Microsoft 365 and Adobe Acrobat
- Strong computer skills including typing speed of 50+ WPM
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com