Adams & Martin Group have teamed up with a mid-sized law firm in Costa Mesa to help them find a strong legal administrative assistant to join their firm. They are ideally looking for someone who is available for a temp to hire engagement, working on-site at the office.
The job duties include the following:
- Answer phones and greet guests
- Receive and sort incoming packages and mail, ready outgoing packages and mail
- Help scan incoming documents for the attorneys and paralegals
- Work on miscellaneous projects as assigned
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Expertise using the MS Office Suite (MS Word, Outlook, etc.)
- Be a strong and effective communicator, both verbally and written
- Take initiative, when there is downtime, this person looks and asks for projects and work
- Comfortable working at a fast pace
- Follows directions well, and follows through on work to completion
- Worked at a law firm for at least 1 year
If this sounds like the job for you, please send in your resume!
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com