Large, well-regarded, law firm is seeking a Patent Specialist with at least 2-3 years of patent prosecution experience. Excellent opportunity to join the firm's IP practice group and work with a collegial, supportive team at their Denver office location.
- Filing patent applications and related documents with the USPTO.
- Preparing IDS, ADS, responses to office actions, certificates of correction, and various other documents.
- Managing docket and communicating with attorneys about action items.
- Drafting client correspondence with status updates about patents/applications.
- Review documents, communications, and issued patents for accuracy.
- Assist with new portfolios and patent due diligence.
- Other duties as assigned.
- At least 2-3 years of patent prosecution experience.
- Experience using IP docketing platforms and patent-related websites.
- Knowledge of USPTO procedures, requirements and rules.
- Proficiency with MS Office and document management software.
- College degree or paralegal certificate preferred (will accept equivalent experience).
Offering industry-leading compensation and comprehensive employee benefits, including health, dental, vision, short & long term disability, life insurance, paid vacation, paid holidays, paid sick leave, 401k with match, and a discretionary annual bonus!
If you are interested in this Patent Specialist job in Denver, please apply! Email your resume to email@example.com for immediate consideration.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org