Boutique Law firm is seeking an experienced Litigation Paralegal with hybrid skills for a temp to hire engagement. The firm, located in Huntington Beach, specializes in construction law. However, any strong experience in litigation will work as the managing attorney can and will train on the nuances of the practice area.
The Ideal Candidate should have the following:
- Qualified as a Paralegal (either with an ABA Certificate) or with an attestation under BP6450
- Proven skills e-Filing, calendaring
- Adept at document production, drafting various legal documents and getting those docs proofed and edited for filing
- Legal research using Westlaw and Lexis Nexis
- Strong software skills using MS Word, legal document management software
The job can start immediately, and the intention of the firm is to hire the right person. All interested and qualified candidates, please apply immediately!
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org