A well-established family law firm located in Sherman Oaks has an immediate need for an experienced Litigation Paralegal to join their team. Ideal candidate is a self-starter who is able to manage his/her work load with minimal supervision and is highly communicative. Because this position is with a small firm, a team player attitude is an absolute must.
Core duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Responding and propounding written discovery
- Drafting meet and confer letters
- Scheduling depositions, hearings, document inspections
- Experience organizing documents in litigation database
- Other duties may be assigned
- Minimum 5+ years of paralegal experience within family law and/or civil litigation
- Paralegal Certificate or equivalent experience to comply with BPC 6450
- Working Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
If interested in applying, please submit your resume in Word format for immediate and confidential consideration. All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com