Prestigeious law firm with offices in San Jose and SF is hiring an experienced Legal Secretary to lead their South Bay Area secretarial team.
We are looking for the following basic requirements:
A day in the life of a legal secretary is:
- Five years' experience as a corporate legal secretary
- Knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook, document management and attorney timekeeping software, with a minimum typing speed of 60 wpm with 80% accuracy
- Experience in basic Internet research
- High school diploma
We offer extremely competitive compensation and benefits!
- Ability to manage many complex and small projects in a deadline-driven environment
- Proven organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Extremely high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Superior ability to fulfill internal and external client needs with courtesy and respect
- Ability to approach problems with a sense of ownership, enthusiasm and innovation in a collaborative, team environment
- Ability to work occasional overtime as needed
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com