AmLaw 100 firm is looking for a Litigation Secretary to join their growing DTLA office. This position will work with a dynamic team of paralegals and legal assistants on a variety of complex matters.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- E-filing with state and federal courts
- Drafting and proofreading correspondence with clients, courts and opposing counsel
- Generating and editing TOCs & TOAs using Word Styles
- Legal calendaring for the team
Required Knowledge & Experience:
- Minimum 2+ years of defense side litigation experience
- Experience wwith Macros and Microsoft Word Styles preferred
- Knowledge of court rules and civil procedures at the state and federal levels
- Diligent attention to detail
- Strong organizational and time management skills
Please submit your resume in Word format for immediate and confidential consideration **Must be comfortable working on-site**
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org