Prominent national law firm has an immediate need for a skilled Litigation Secretary to support an equity partner in their Century City office.
- E-filing with state and federal courts
- Drafting various legal documents and correspondence with clients, courts and opposing counsel
- Preparing trial binders and exhibits and coordinating arrangements for trial
- At least 8+ years of solid civil litigation experience
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org