Date Posted: 7/20/2021Apply Now
Litigation Paralegals needed!
· Discovery including responding to discovery responses and propounding discovery
· Preparing depositions and motions
· Drafting and proofreading motions and pleadings
· Knowledge of state and federal court rules
· Trial preparation
· 3+ years of experience civil litigation
· Proficient with the Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel and Outlook
· Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
· ABA paralegal certificate required
These are in office opportunities with some great firms! If you're ready to get back into the office please give us a call at 415-541-3966
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the Litigation Paralegal position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.