Date Posted: 11/30/2021Apply Now
Client Services Representative / Notary Public
AV rated nationally known mid-sized Palo Alto estate planning law firm has an immediate opening for a positive, motivated Client Services Representative / Notary Public. Prior office experience is a plus, but not required for this position.
Any candidate applying for this position must already be a California Notary Public and must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 . Proof of vaccination will be required before any offers are made to prospective candidates.
This position requires the candidate to work daily in our Palo Alto office, interacting in person with our team and our wonderful clients. It offers the chance to grow with our firm.
The ideal candidate will:
(1) be a California Notary Public
(2) have excellent verbal/written communication skills, with focused ability to win the confidence of potential new clients and maintain the confidence of ongoing clients;
(3) possess superior computer skills with the ability to learn new software with ease software examples include: Word, Word Perfect and Time Matters;
(4) be a highly motivated self starter;
(5) be highly professional and warm, both in person and over the telephone;
(6) have the ability to prioritize and handle multiple and varied responsibilities maturely and with attention to detail; and (7) have the ability to have fun while working with a great group of other hardworking people.
The responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
* Providing full-time notary services to clients in a professional manner;
* Scanning client records;
* Creating binders and shipping the completed binders to clients;
* Having a general understanding of document processing;
* Answering and making telephone calls in a professional manner;
* Interacting and emailing with new or potential clients over the phone and in person, to determine their needs and properly direct them to the proper person;
* Setting up and managing new client appointments and attorney calendars;
* Updating and maintaining client database;
* Other duties as assigned with the chance to grow
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to the Legal Administrative Assistant 5251 position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.