Well established law firm in the Folsom area has a full time position available for a civil litigation legal secretary with 5 + years' experience with the following qualifications; experience working with a firm Partner preferably with Insurance Defense, Public Entity Defense, Law and Motion, and Construction Defect.
- Prepare legal documents such as summons, complaints, motions & subpeonas
- Assist with legal research, redling, and E-Filing for the State & Federal courts
- Assist with formatting documents and will know how to generate Table of Contents and Table of Authorities
- Provide executive assistance to the attorneys they support
- Experience in calendaring limitations and e-filings is a must requirement.
- Strict attention to details and deadlines is required as well as knowledge of Sacramento and nearby county local rules, and federal court rules.
- The firm offers excellent benefits and a competitive salary in a great working environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org