Prominent, national law firm has an immediate need for a Litigation Paralegal to join their Los Angeles office! The ideal candidate will have at least 3 - 5+ years of defense-side litigation experience including trial support.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Propounding and responding to discovery
- Drafting and reviewing deposition summaries, preparing meet/confer letters and Motions to Compel
- Trial prep including trial binders, exhibits and witness lists
- General litigation support
- Paralegal Certificate required
- Minimum 3 years of defense-side litigation experience; 7+ years preferred
- General liability defense experience is a plus
- Experience supporting attorneys during trail
*Please submit your resume in Word format for immediate and confidential consideration.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org