Adams & Martin Group is currently working on a 6-month contract with a well-respected financial institution. This corporate legal department is seeking a Paralegal to assist them with the following tasks:
- Coordinate retrieval and review of information and documents from many sources in order to provide timely legal advice or responses to legal or regulatory requests (e.g, court orders, subpoenas, garnishments, levies, regulatory inquiries and discovery requests in litigation and arbitration).
- Contact Financial Advisors and home office associates to obtain documents and information in support of legal cases or other matters.
- Conduct legal research under the direction of his or her leader.
- Provide high-level administrative support for the legal team in which he or she works.
- Calculate and keep track of deadlines.
The ideal candidate must have the ability to understand requests for information and how to research and find relevant information to respond to legal questions. You must also possess the ability to make sound decisions. Ideal candidates will be professional and have strong communication skills. Ability to work in a team setting is a must as well as work individually to meet deadlines.
If you are interested in this position, please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org in a Word document version with the subject line as: Corporate Paralegal (Contract).
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com