Adams & Martin Group has partnered with an established national law firm that is seeking an experienced Litigation Legal Secretary to join their team in San Diego! Legal Secretary must have at least 3 years of extensive litigation legal secretary experience.
Litigation Legal Secretary responsibilities include:
- Preparing, revising, and formatting legal documents
- Managing cases from start-to-finish
- Handling calendaring, scheduling and docketing
- State and federal court filings
- Preparing expense reports, travel arrangements as well as attorney billing
Additional requirements of the Legal Secretary role include:
- 3+ years of experience as a litigation legal secretary
- Employment and business litigation preferred
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office, Adobe, CompuLaw and other legal programs
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge of e-filing is a must
- Strong knowledge of filing deadlines
Successful candidates for the role are professional and courteous with a positive can-do attitude. Someone who is able to work with minimal guidance and are able to prioritize and handle multiple tasks would be a good fit for this role. If you are interested in speaking further please submit a word version of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org today! We look forward to hearing from you soon.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com