We are looking for an experienced Estate Planning Paralegal that wants to increase their income and have a better balance between work and family life.
- Assist our team in providing estate planning and estate administration services
- Gather information from clients and coordinate client meetings
- Attend signing meetings and follow up with clients on action items
- Prepare estate planning documents with Wealth Counsel software
- Help systematize our estate planning and trust administration process
- Provide "raving fan" service and find new ways to add value for our clients
- 3 or more years of experience as an estate planning paralegal
- Strong work ethic
- Attention to detail
- Caring personality
- Likes working with a team of professionals
- Good written and verbal communication skills
???????Send resume and references to email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org