Prominent law firm is seeking a temporary Office Services Assistant to assist with upcoming holiday coverage at their Denver office location. The ideal candidate will have at least 1-2 years of experience in a similar role, preferably within a law firm environment.
Job Duties Include:
- Receive, sort and deliver incoming mail.
- Process interoffice and outgoing mail.
- Scanning and shredding documents.
- Back-up receptionist.
- Maintain inventory of office supplies and order new supplies as needed.
- Reviews office invoices, compiles backup documentation, and forwards to supervisor for approval.
- Troubleshoots equipment problems to include copiers, printers, and kitchen equipment.
- Specific copy/scanning projects.
- Coordinates and schedules moves and setups of office furniture and fixtures.
- Handles set ups for scheduled meetings/events in the conference room.
If you are interested in this Office Services Assistant position in Denver, please apply!
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com