Adams & Martin Group has recently partnered with a Laguna Beach Transactional Attorney who is seeking a part-time Legal Assistant who is very proficient in conducting Redline revisions.
Firm is ideally targeting someone who can work about 30 hours per week.
Ideal candidate will be proficient in completing the following duties:
- Knowledge of Dictation through the Olympus System
- PDF editing using Adobe Acrobat
- Scanning, OCR and conversion of documents
- Use of track changes, comparison, cross-referencing and section break features in Word when creating and doing revisions on a variety of documents
- Proficient in Outlook - Calendaring events and use of task reminders as well as transmittal of documents to/from attorney and clients
- Use of Excel to track collections and expenses as well as maintain tenant files
- Audit, maintain and track client and property files
- Prepare, pay and maintain invoices for office, firm and clients in a timely manner
- Office management with regards to servicing of office equipment, maintenance of facilities, ordering of office supplies and maintaining relationship with appropriate vendors
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com