Adams & Martin Group is looking for legal secretaries to join several great, well-established firms in their San Diego offices! Both temporary and direct-hire assignments are available for people with the right qualifications. Ideal candidates will have 3-5+ years of legal/litigation secretarial experience.
- Preparing, revising, and formatting legal documents (e.g., pleadings, discovery, motions)
- Experience preparing and revising tables of contents/tables of authorities for motion papers
- Electronic filing in state and/or federal court (via OneLegal and/or PACER)
- Handling calendaring, scheduling and docketing
- Experience drafting/revising/transcribing attorney correspondence
- Scanning, faxing, and other administrative duties
- 3+ years of experience as a litigation legal secretary
- Great interpersonal and customer service skills
- Knowledge of e-filing is a must
- Strong typing skills also a must - at least 50+ WPM
If you are interested in speaking further please submit a word version of your resume to email@example.com today! We look forward to hearing from you soon.
EOE/M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org