Highly respected law firm has an immediate opening for a ambitious and hardworking Paralegal Assistant to join their team at the firm's Denver office location. The ideal candidate be highly motivated, eager to learn, and have an excellent work ethic. 1-2 years of law firm experience is a plus. This newly created position will support a busy, fast-paced, litigation practice group and has fantastic opportunities for professional development, career growth, and promotion/advancement within the firm!
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Job Qualifications and Requirements:
- Assist paralegals with drafting pleadings, discovery, and routine correspondence.
- Obtain, review, and analyze medical, financial, tax, and employment records, or any other relevant documents and records.
- Prepare medical record summaries.
- Assist with legal research.
- Intermediate to
- Ability to stay focused on numerous details while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
- Anticipating attorney's needs, identifying problems, and finding solutions.
- Ability to work with limited supervision, independently or with a team.
- Ability to develop and maintain cooperative working relationships with a wide variety of people.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize a high-volume workload to meet time-critical deadlines.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with a mature, professional, and personable presentation and demeanor.
The firm offers competitive compensation and an excellent benefits package, including:
- Must have a 4-year degree. Paralegal certificate is a plus.
- 1-2 years of litigation law firm experience is preferred.
- Relevant college degree with strong academics preferred.
- Excellent computer/technology skills, including advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office programs.
- Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to commute to the firm's office location.
- Health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance.
- 18 days of paid time off (PTO) and 7 paid holidays per year.
- 401(k) plan with 6% employer contribution (fully vested and not dependent on employee contributions).
- Eligibility for voluntary contributions to the 401(k) plan at the commencement of employment.
- Employer contribution to health savings account of $300-$600 per year.
- Wellness benefit of $350 per year and an employee assistance program.
- A 25% contribution for public transportation and pre-tax withholding for transportation expenses.
- Tuition reimbursement.
If you are excited about the possibility of joining a thriving law firm where hard work is recognized and appreciated, please apply here or email your resume to Charlie Fields at email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org