Adams & Martin Group has partnered with a large law firm in the Long Beach/Cerritos area that has an immediate need for a strong Litigation Secretary for a temp to hire engagement with the firm.
- e-Filing with both State and Federal Courts
- Accurate and precise Calendaring skills, knowing all the court dates
- Formatting and editing a wide variety of legal documents, ToC's, ToA's
- Admin support for the attorneys, including tracking time, travel arrangements, etc
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- 5+ years working in litigation
- Strong software expertise with MS Office Suite (primarily Word and Outlook)
- Legal software knowledge (ProLaw, Elite, Aderant, iManage, etc)
- Firm is agreeable to considering someone with their Paralegal certificate as well
If you are looking for an immediately opportunity, apply in TODAY!!!
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org