Rare Transactional Real Estate Secretary opportunity open!
Adams & Martin Group has partnered with a large, general practice firm that is looking to add a Real Estate Secretary to their team. This is a Direct Hire role with a stable, well-established law firm. If you are looking for your last job, this one could be it!
Job Duties and Requirements:
- 5+ years working as a legal secretary, primarily in the corporate/transactional space
- Redlining, proofreading, contract management are a large part of the job
- Experience with corporate real estate matters is a must
- Experience working with MS Office Suite and Adobe Pro
- Proactive player desired, someone who can look not only on the work immediately in front of them, but can also anticipate upcoming needs
- Strong communicator, will be working with an elite team of attorneys
The firm offers a hybrid working schedule, 50% in office, 50% from home. Firm also has an excellent benefits package, including medical, dental, 401K, vacation, etc, package.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com