Prestigious Law Firm in Orange County is looking for an exceptional receptionist to be the "face of the firm".
The firm is seeking a receptionist that can help and assist with the following:
- Answering phones;
- Greeting clients;
- Organizing conference room meetings;
- Helping and assisting with any office admin duties;
- Wearing multiple different hats to help and assist.
The perfect candidate will have:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to interact clearly with clients, vendors and other employees.
- Organization and time management skills to prioritize and complete a side variety of tasks throughout the day.
- Interpersonal skills to create a pleasant experience for all clients, such as being personable and attentive.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org