Prestigious law firm is seeking a Senior Litigation Paralegal with at least 5-10 years of large-scale litigation experience for their Denver office location. The ideal candidate will have substantial eDiscovery database and Blue Book/cite checking experience.
Duties & Responsibilities Include:
- Draft and cite-check pleadings, motions, and other legal submissions.
- Preparing, analyzing, and submitting discovery requests & responses.
- Maintaining extensive tracking of case law for large scale litigation.
- Preparing disclosure productions and processing of opposing party disclosure productions.
- Strong knowledge of federal and state court rules.
- Communicating with fact and expert witnesses during all phases of litigation and in preparation for trial.
- Preparing trial exhibits, witness files, testimony designation, exhibit binders, pre-trial motions and related submissions.
- Attending trial to assist with the presentation of evidence using trial presentation software (TrialMax, Trial Director, etc.).
- Minimum of 5-10 years of experience as a litigation paralegal, including substantial defense experience.
- Bachelor's degree and/or paralegal certificate.
- Experience managing all phases of complex litigation, including going to trial.
- Proficiency in eDiscovery databases (e.g. Relativity, Ipro Eclipse, etc.)
Comprehensive benefits package, including health, dental, vision, short/long term disability, tuition reimbursement, commuter benefits, paid time off, paid holidays, 401k with 6% fully vested employer contribution, and more!
If you are interested in this Senior Litigation Paralegal job in Denver, please apply!
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com