Law firm located in Atlanta is looking for a Legal Receptionist/Legal Assistant..
- Receptionist duties such as answering main office telephone line and greeting office visitors for two firms.
- Assist with the preparation and proofreading of correspondence, reports, and a variety of legal documents
- Organize and coordinate telephone conferences, meetings, appointments, depositions, inspections, and travel for team members
- Communicate with clients, experts, and outside vendors at the direction of attorneys and paralegals
- Manage office and off site file storage.
- Record time entry for all attorneys in MS Excel and Bill for Time
- Be willing to take on any other necessary administrative tasks to help the firm run smoothly.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Superior organization skills and attention to detail
- Reliable and punctual, with a strong work ethic and good attitude
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently but also as part of a team
- The ability to multi-task and juggle demanding deadlines in a fast-paced litigation environment.
- Experience in a corporate law firm setting performing administrative tasks.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Word, etc.)
- Typing accuracy and speed of at least 50 WPM.
- Experience with legal software, litigation case management, and docketing programs a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org