Adams & Martin Group has partnered with a world famous employer that is seeking a Legal Administrative Assistant to start immediately! This is an outstanding, entry-level opportunity to gain further professional experience within a legal setting. This candidate needs to have at least 1 year of experience working in an office environment within a law firm or other professional firm.
- Some filing, scanning, and uploading documents into the software
- Maintaining files, processing contract legal review and/or signatures
- Taking minutes for internal meetings
- Supporting office management
- 1+ years of experience as an Administrative Assistant within a law firm or similar environment
- Pays close attention to detail
- Can handle multiple projects at a time
- Bachelor's degree required (BS/BA)
- Paralegal certificate preferred
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
If your interest and experience align, please submit a MS Word version of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org today for immediate and confidential consideration. We look forward to connecting with you!
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com