Adams & Martin Group has partnered with a prominent San Diego firm seeking a talented Corporate Paralegal to join their team! In this Paralegal role, you will be responsible for assisting attorneys in all stages of corporate transactions. Mid-to-senior level paralegals are preferred to join this well-established law firm.
- Forming and maintaining various business entities including corporations and limited liability companies
- Assist preparing and maintaining corporate records as well as vendor and supplier agreements
- Create and maintain corporate minute books
- Prepare closings of corporate transactions (initial public offerings)
- Researching state corporate laws regarding foreign qualifications, blue sky compliance and other matters
- 3+ years of experience as a Corporate Paralegal
- Bachelor's Degree and Paralegal Certificate (ABA Approved) required
- Experience with DocuSign is preferred
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
Someone who is able to work with minimal guidance and is able to prioritize and handle multiple tasks would be a good fit for this role. Strong proofreading, communication and writing skills are preferred. Please submit resumes in MS Word format for immediate and confidential consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com