Adams and Martin Group is looking for a Litigation Paralegal to join a great, well-established San Diego law office! Ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of litigation experience specifically within medical malpractice defense. If you are interested in speaking further please submit a word version of your resume to email@example.com today!
- Discovery including responding to discovery responses and propounding discovery
- Preparing for depositions
- Drafting and proofreading motions and pleadings
- Knowledge of state and federal court rules
- Trial preparation and experience attending trial
- 3-5 years of experience litigation experience preferably within medical malpractice defense
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- ABA-approved paralegal certificate OR Bus. Prof. Code. attestation required
We look forward to hearing from you soon.
EOE/M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org