Adams & Martin Group has partnered with a prominent San Diego firm seeking an Office Administration Coordinator to join their team! Candidates must have at least 2+ years of adminstrative support, professional services within a law firm or other similar professional services setting.
- Answer and direct phone lines for law firm
- Greet clients and visitors
- Conference room scheduling, clean-up and set-up
- Provide administrative support for office
- Scan, photocopy, fax and file documents
- Responsible for mainitaining physical records - prepare and package of records materials
- Assist with the delivery and set up of equipment and connections for conference rooms
- 2+ years of experience as an office coordinator in a law firm
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office suite, Teams or another similar platform
- Must be tech savvy
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
If you feel that your qualifications and experience are a match, please submit your resume in MS Word format to email@example.com for immediate and confidential consideration.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org