Adams & Martin Group is working with a nationally recognized, well-established firm in San Diego in need of an experienced IP Specialist. We have worked with the firm in the past and they have received fantastic feedback from placed paralegals/patent prosecution assistants/legal support staff, resulting in long-tenured employees. The firm offers competitive pay, a hybrid schedule, a great benefits package, room for advancement, and work-life balance. Ideally, the IP Specialist will have at least 3 years of experience in IP patent prosecution.
- Directly work with clients to prepare legal documents, such as declarations and powers of attorney
- Correspond with clients, foreign associates, the US Receiving Office, and international patent offices
- Assist with completing US and foreign patent applications and maintaining patent files organized
- Collaborate with attorneys and technology specialists to prepare, review, and file PCT, foreign, and US national phase patent applications
- Assist with tasks and projects as needed
- 3+ years of patent prosecution experience (foreign and domestic)
- BA degree required
- Familiarity with PAIR and e-filing through the USPTO
- Knowledge of foreign patent rules and PCT
- Strong attention to detail and communication skills
- Someone who is proud of their work and is a team player
- Experience with IPDAS and Foundation IP is a plus
If your interest and experience align, please apply today or send your resume in Word format to email@example.com for immediate and confidential consideration. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org