Adams & Martin Group has partnered with a prominent global law firm looking for an IP Litigation Legal Secretary with a background in Intellectual Property (IP) litigation for a 3-month assignment. Apply today!
What Will You Do?:
Who Are You?:
- E-filing in federal court (PACER/ECF) and state court (One Legal, First Legal, etc.)
- Input attorney billing/time entries/editing pre-bills
- Draft/edit attorney correspondence, format/proofread/edit litigation documents
- Arrange for service of process, court reporters, other outside litigation vendors
- Open, date stamp, organize mail
Anything Else to Know?:
- Legal secretary wtih 3-5 years of experience
- IP litigation experience preferred, litigation
- Knowledge of legal software (i.e. ChromeRiver, Aderant)
- Available to start a temporary 3-month assignment ASAP
- Pay range: DOE
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 9 am - 5:30 p.m.
- Location: 2-3 days hybrid in-office/remote
EOE/M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org