A premier litigation law firm is adding to its team of highly regarded litigators. Looking for candidates with 1+ years of experience litigating cases in Orange County who are interested in joining a firm with national reach and a close knit team.
Consideration will be given to candidates that are in good standing with the California State Bar. Additionally, a preferred candidate is:
- A Team Player
- Great Communicator
- Has Creative Analytical Skills
- An Efficient Multi-Tasker
- Cognitively Flexible (Ability to Pivot Priorities)
This position offers:
- Fast track to career growth
- Opportunity to work on top flight litigation under the direction of established attorneys who are widely recognized for the quality of work in their space
- Competitive compensation, bonuses and benefits
- Ability to take on substantive, high level work early in your tenure
To be considered, please submit your resume highlighting your California litigation experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org