Highly regarded law firm is seeking an Entry Level Paralegal Assistant to join their team at the firm's Atlanta office location. The ideal candidate will be someone who wants to go to law school in a couple of years.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Assist paralegal teams by preparing and prioritizing legal documents.
- Perform legal research, compile legal documents and evidence, facilitate interviews, and provide assistance prior to and during court proceedings.
- Assist with all aspects of discovery, including preparing disclosures, discovery requests and responses, proposed case management orders, document productions, subpoenas, etc.
- Review document productions, including bates label and indexing.
- Trial preparation, including working with other members of the trial team and vendors to create exhibits, demonstratives, checklists, and more.
- Attending trial as needed.
- Bachelor's degree, paralegal certification, or equivalent experience.
- Strong computer skills and experience with eDiscovery databases (Relativity, Eclipse, etc.)
- Must be able to commute to the firm's office in downtown Atlanta 4-5 days a week.
If you are interested in this Paralegal Assistant opportunity in Atlanta, please apply by emailing your resume to Misty Rembert at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com