Adams & Martin Group is searching for a Family Law Paralegal to take a full time position for a boutique firm in the Sacramento market.
In this role, you will:
- Assist attorney in preparing legal documents
- Drafting, filing, depositions, subpeonas, memoranda's
- Legal research
- Preparing case files for trial
The right person will have:
- 3+ years of paralegal experience
- Paralegal certificate a plus
- Family law or civil litigation experience a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org