Prominent law firm has a new opening for a Litigation Legal Secretary with at least 3-4 years of experience to join their team at the firm's Denver office location. Full-time position supporting multiple attorneys in their insurance defense practice group. The ideal candidate will be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, willing to perform a variety of different tasks, and eager to learn new skills.
Job Duties Include:
Requirements and Qualifications:
- E-Filing in State and Federal Courts.
- Monitoring case docket and tracking internal and external deadlines.
- Running conflicts checks for new clients and preparing reports.
- Maintaining and organizing electronic case files.
- Answering and directing phone calls.
- Ordering office supplies when needed.
- Corresponding with clients, attorneys, the courts, and other parties.
- Assisting with client intake, including opening news files, and closing inactive cases.
- Preparing legal documents, including pleadings, briefs, and others.
- Assisting with trial preparation as needed.
- Occasionally helping to input attorney time records into timekeeping software.
- Other administrative duties as assigned.
- At least 3-4 years of law firm experience supporting multiple litigation attorneys - required.
- College degree or equivalent experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft 365 programs required. Document management and timekeeping software experience preferred.
- Excellent proofreading, organizational and time management skills.
- Familiarity with Colorado Rules of Civil Procedure (CRCP).
- Must be able to commute to the firm's office location in downtown Denver 2-3 days a week (WFH is allowed the other 2-3 days).
If you are interested in this Legal Secretary job in Denver, please apply!
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com