Adams and Martin Group is looking for a Litigation Paralegal to join a well-established law firm in its San Diego office! Ideal candidate will have 2+ years of litigation experience.
- Discovery including responding to discovery responses and propounding discovery
- Preparing depositions and motions
- Drafting and proofreading motions and pleadings
- Knowledge of state and federal court rules
- Extensive trial preparation and experience attending trial
- 3+ years of experience litigation experience preferably within employment and business
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- ABA paralegal certificate required
We look forward to hearing from you soon.
EOE/M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org