Job Description: La Brea Law Firm seeks an Executive Assistant to join their team. The candidate will assist the partner in various administrative tasks such as maintaining attorney calendar, recording and submitting expense reports, handling reservations, and other duties, as needed. The ideal candidate possesses 3-5 years of executive assistant experience in a legal office.
This is a DIRECT HIRE, FULLY ONSITE position.
- The executive assistant will provide direct support to the managing partner
- Manage communication between employees and clients to the managing partner on various projects and tasks
- Ensure that partner's priorities are met, firm goals are achieved, and best practices are upheld
- Manage professional and personal scheduling for managing partner, including agendas, mail, email, phone calls, client management, and other logistics
- Coordinate complex scheduling and calendar management
- Manage travel logistics and activities such as accommodations, transportation, and meals
- Maintain and submit expense reports
- Provide administrative and office support such as typing, dictation, spreadsheet creation, faxing, scanning, copying, and maintaining filing
- Maintain strict confidentiality with all materials
- 3-5 years of experience as an EA in a legal office
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Ability to handle pressure and heavy workload
- Excellent time-management skills
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft Office
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Salary Range: $41,600-$56,160
- Schedule: Monday-Friday
- Hours: 9-5 PM
- Parking: Provided by the firm
- Desk: Onsite
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision
Please submit your resume in .doc format to Alizen Rodriguez at email@example.com for immediate and confidential consideration.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org