Specialists in Legal Staffing, Project Management, & Attorney Search
Date Posted: 4/21/2023Apply Now
Work for an award winning and nationally recognized law firm as a Legal Assistant.
An amazing, collaborative environment, this firm is a dedicted and focused team with work life balance, paid health insurance, and excellent additional benefits. There are additional bonuses based on performance.
* Collect, examine, and organize evidence and other legal documents for attorney review and case preparation
* Draft and proofread correspondence and legal documents, such as pleadings and contracts
* Manage client billing in cooperation with the billing attorney
* Meeting scheduling for clients, attorneys, for depositions or other meetings.
* Electronic filing maintenance for each casae.
* Additional calendar managmenet for attorneys and paralegals
* Update & maintain case management and documentation management databases
Qualifications for Legal Assistant
* 1-5 years of experience as an administrative assistant (preferably in a law firm or in a corporate legal department), legal assistant, legal secretary, or paralegal
* Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and Outlook
* Ability to work independently, manage large workloads, and keep deadlines
One of the following
Associates in paralegal studies and 1+ years expereince in a law firm, preferrably litigation firm
Bachelors degree in paralegal or like studies and 1+ years experience working in a legal firm, preferrably litigation firm
3+ years experience as a legal assistant in a litigation law firm.
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Disability insurance
* Health insurance
* Health savings account
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Professional development assistance
* Vision insurance
* Monday to Friday, Fridays end at 4:00pm
Apply now for this great opporutnity to be part of a growing team!
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the Legal Assistant position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.