International law firm has an immediate opening for a Corporate Legal Assistant at their Denver office location. Must have at least 4-5 years of experience supporting corporate attorneys. Fantastic opportunity to join a collaborative team that is growing!
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Manage multiple attorney calendars.
- Schedule meetings and conferences.
- Assist with client billing.
- Maintain minute books for corporate clients.
- Proofread correspondence and legal documents.
- Secretary of State filings.
- Draft engagement letters.
- Run conflicts checks.
- Prepare closing transcripts.
- Book travel arrangements and generate expense reports.
- Time entry for attorneys.
- Minimum of 4-5 years' experience supporting multiple attorneys who specialize in corporate law.
- Excellent writing and proofreading skills.
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in all Microsoft 365 programs.
- Must be able to commute to the firm's office in downtown Denver at least 3 days per week.
If you are interested in this Corporate Legal Assistant position in Denver, then please apply with your resume!
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com