Fast-paced Employment Law Defense firm in Encino is looking for a Litigation Secretary.
The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years of experience with state and federal court filings and is proficient in creating TOC's/TOA's, calendaring deadlines, and preparing correspondence. .
- E-file with the State & Federal courts,
- Assis with trial and deposition preparation
- Assist with the drafting and reviewing of legal documents and shells
- Calendaring deadlines and case management
Firm offers 100% employer paid medical, dental and vision benefits, competitive compensation, and a genuinely friendly and team-oriented atmosphere.
- At least 3 years of solid civil litigation experience
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Salary range: $65,000 - $80,000 annually, depending on experience. *Please submit resume in Word format for immediate and confidential consideration.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org