We are seeking a litigation paralegal for a growing firm in the Buckhead area.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Scheduling matters for the attorney
- E-filing of pleadings
- Maintaining and organizing office files
- Organizing office mail
- Assisting attorney with discovery
- Additional duties may be assigned by attorney
- 2+ years of paralegal experience
- Personal Injury experience is a must
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including but not limited to Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Outlook
- Have the ability to multitask
- Attention to detail
- Works well in a team environment
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org