We are seeking candidates with 2-5 years of experience in personal injury litigation cases, with a track record of success. This Attorney should be ready to hit the ground running, and merge well with peers and Partners in this highly respected and impactful private practice.
Additionally, a preferred candidate is:
This position offers:
- In good standing with the Georgia State Bar
- Independently confident and willing to take on cases at any level and specialty
- Proven track record in successful cases closure, excellent organization, communication, and multi-tasking skills
- Serve a case from beginning to end with finesse strategy and professionalism
- Highly effective resume, writing sample, and a proven successful track record
This opening will not last long. We are motivated and busy!
- Ability to take on substantive, high-level work early in your tenure
- Mentorship and unlimited growth potential with senior Partner and peers
- Market competitive compensation, and benefits
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
#Personalnjury #PIAttorney #PILawyer #AtlantaAttorney #ATLAttorney #AtlantaLawyer #ATLLawyer #InjuryLawyer #InjuryAttorney #PracticingRecruiter #
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org