A well-established Personal Injury Law firm in Century City is looking to add a skilled Legal Medical Records Clerk to their team of professionals. The ideal candidate has 2+ years' experience working in a law firm and is knowledgeable with client medical records and billing. The duties will include initial and ongoing client contact, requesting medical records and billing, and electronic filing. This position is direct hire, full time, on-site, and offers a full benefits package.
- Retrieve and organize client medical records and billing, both electronic data and paper files
- Collaborate with Case Manager while retrieving, organizing, and inputting information active cases
- Obtain third-party subrogation lien amounts and put settlement demand packages together
- Perform related clerical duties related to client medical records, billing, and demand packages
Please submit your resume in MS Word format to email@example.com
- 3+ years of prior experience in a law firm, preferably in Personal Injury
- Basic knowledge of Medical Terminology & working knowledge of legal documents is a plus
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced and heavy call volume environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively with those of all levels within an organization.
- Excellent and accurate typing skills, 45 WPM
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office and general office equipment.
- Must have exceptional organizational skills, attention to detail, able to prioritize and manage a high volume of filing
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org