Well-established Boulder law firm has a new job opening for an Office Management/Billing Coordinator. The ideal candidate will have at least 2-3 years of law firm experience, including accounting support and general office administration duties.
Job Duties Include:
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Answer phones and perform other receptionist duties.
- Client billing and maintaining all invoicing records.
- A/R duties, including tracking payments and updating balances.
- A/P duties, including credit card reconciliations, preparing checks, and bank deposits.
- Communicate with vendors and other business partners of the firm.
- Handle insurance renewals.
- Receive, process, and distribute mail.
- Setup conference rooms for meeting and events.
- Maintain office supplies and order new materials as needed.
- Law firm experience required.
- At least 2 years of office administration and billing experience.
- High School diploma or equivalent required. College degree is a plus but not required.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft 365 programs.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Positive attitude and professional demeanor.
- Fully on-site role. Must be able to commute daily to the firm's office in Boulder.
If you are interested in this Assistant Firm Administrator job in Boulder, please apply with your resume!
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com