Seeking litigation legal secretaries looking for a new opportunity in San Diego. Ideal candidates will have 5+ years of legal secretarial experience.
Who Are You?:
- Drafting, editing, and formatting legal documents (e.g., pleadings, discovery, motions)
- Preparing and editing tables of contents/tables of authorities for motion papers
- Electronic filing in state AND federal court (via vendors such as OneLegal, etc. and PACER)
- Calendaring, scheduling and docketing in state and federal courts
- Drafting/revising/transcribing attorney correspondence
- Attorney billing/invoicing
- 5+ years of experience as a litigation legal secretary
- Knowledge of CA Rules of Court and Fed. Rules of Civ. Pro.
- Knowledge of e-filing is a MUST
- Strong typing skills also a must
EOE/M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com