GREAT opportunity for a Litigation Paralegal looking to join a well-established law firm in its San Diego office! Ideal candidates will have 5+ years of litigation experience.
What Will You Do?
- Discovery, including responding to discovery responses and propounding discovery
- Preparing depositions and motions
- Drafting and proofreading motions and pleadings
- Knowledge of state and federal court rules
- Legal research/memoranda
- Extensive trial preparation and supporting attorneys attending trial
- 5+ years of experience litigation experience
- ABA-approved paralegal certificate required
EOE/M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com