Growing law firm in West LA is seeking a Litigation Paralegal with Plaintiff Personal Injury experience to join their growing team. The ideal candidate will have 4+ years of Personal Injury Litigation experience, fluency in Spanish, and strong interpersonal skills.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Propounding and responding to discovery
- Drafting motions and other legal documents
- Conduct investigations and statistical/documentary research
- Locate and develop case-relevant information
- Depo and trial prep
- 2 - 3+ years minimum (5+ years preferred) of Personal Injury Litigation experience
- Spanish fluency is a preferred but not a requirement
- Able to work fully on-site
Firm is in growth mode and offers substantial opportunitites for professional growth and upward mobility.
Paying $70k - $90k annually depending on experience.
If you are looking to join a team of experienced professionals at a firm that values their employees and offers great benefits and a work-life balance, this is the place for you!
For immediate and confidential consideration, please your resume in Word or PDF format today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org